Bandini Casamenti
 Two families, one company
Heritage, expertise, responsibility.

Bandini Casamenti is a family business. Our story began50 years ago, when no one had yet realized the importance of waste collection, reuse and recycling. Since then, the Bandini and Casamenti families have been driven by the same spirit of entrepreneurship and innovation, delivering safe and efficient solutions for the collection, sorting, and recovery of waste material, including paper, plastic, aluminium, iron, metal, wood and glass waste. We operate a 170,000 sq. ft privately-owned plant in Forlì and a smaller unit of about 50,000 sq. ft in Mordano (Bologna).

Clients

Plants

Employees

Partners

Bandini Casamenti currently employs 31 people. Our 4 partners are all members of the Bandini and Casamenti families who take active part in the company. We are proud to work with a wide range of businesses, from local companies and industry manufacturers to wholesale retailers. We also serve municipalities, credit institutes, religious and nonprofit organizations.

Mission

From waste to resource, our aim is to protect the environment and deliver a broad range of services to businesses. Thanks to innovative recycling strategies, we save thousands of trees every day and convert more than 70,000 tonnes of waste into new primary materials or energy.

Every year, we collect more than 90,000 tonnes of waste material. 80% is turned over to paper mills, smelter plants, and waste processing industries; the other 20% is non-recyclable and transferred to authorized landfills.

Bandini Casamenti srl is part of a network of waste transfer platforms established by Comieco (the National Consortium for the Collection and Recycing of Cellulosic Packaging) and the National Steel Consortium. We have been a collection point for Corepla (National Consortium for the Collection and Recycling of Plastic) since 1996.

Enviroment

Bandini Casamenti’s many initiatives in the region show our enduring commitment to the environment. We also actively support the efforts of the Italian National Trust in raising awareness of our country’s invaluable physical and artistic heritage.

Thanks to our photovoltaic facility we produce the equivalent of 160,000 kWh of green energy every year.

Vehicles

Our fleet of vehicles allows us to cover the distances that separate us from the place of intervention and to serve over 500 customers in a very short time.

Freight vehicles

Power heads

Road trains

Walking floors

Certificates

Both of our facilites in Forlì and Mordano have been awarded the following BSI certificates.
  • UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 100% 100%
  • UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 100% 100%
  • UNI EN ISO 50001:2011 100% 100%

Pin It on Pinterest